Custom Compression Garments
Custom Compression Garments provide the ultimate in compression therapy for the long term management of vascular and lymphatic conditions. A custom made garment is measured and properly fitted to the exact contour of your affected limb and provides accurate and consistent gradient compression. These custom garments, worn daily, along with continued use of the sequential compression device will help prevent further fluid accumulation and will help provide positive results.
Compression Management Services, Inc./The Lymphedema Centers uses their expertise and experience in choosing the most accurate and effective fabric for each patient to help manage their swelling. Because of the precise measuring system that is required, a custom compression garment helps to inhibit further fluid accumulation and helps to assure therapeutic results are achieved by compression.
Custom garments provide controlled gradient compression for the effective long-term management of swelling. With the right products, good timing, and helpful teaching, you can expect dramatic results improving your immediate condition, quality of life and ability for long-term independent care.
Elvarex® Upper & Lower Extremity
JOBST® Elvarex® helps maintain the reduced volume and shape of the limb. These garments help to inhibit further fluid accumulation and help to assure therapeutic results achieved by compression. Elvarex®compression garments are indicated when decongestion is achieved so the garment helps prevent an increase in the extremity dimensions.
Custom Elvarex are:
- Available in Knee High, Thigh High, Pantyhose, Chaps, Foot Cap, Sleeve, Glove, Gauntlet Styles
- Available in Beige, Black, Navy, Cocoa, Grey Colors
JOBST® Bellavar® are:
- Available in Knee-High, Thigh-High, Pantyhose, and Maternity Styles
- Available in Sand, Sun Bronze, and Black Colors
JOBST® Custom Seamless Soft
JOBST® Custom Seamless Soft is made just for you in:
- Available in Knee-High, Thigh-High, Pantyhose and Chap Styles
- Available in Sand, Sun Bronze, Latte, Navy, and Black Colors
JOBST® Ready-to-Wear Armsleeve
The JOBST® Armsleeve is ideal for the management of lymphedema of the arm. Advanced technology allows us to knit exceptionally soft and comfortable arm sleeves that provide proven compression for the management of lymphedema.
The JOBST® Ready to Wear 15-20 mmHG Armsleeve & Gauntlet are specially designed for patients with mild edema, patients who cannot tolerate higher compression or have donning issues.
The JOBST® Ready to Wear 15-20 mmHg Armsleeve & Gauntlet offer the same features as the existing 20-30 mmHg line:
- Soft and air permeable
- Durable, lightweight knit construction
- Fits a wide range of hand and arm shapes
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Sizes
- Available in Beige, Brown and Black Colors
- Available in 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg Compression Options
SensiFoot™ is designed to satisfy the demand of professionals and patients for an effective diabetic sock. SensiFoot makes proper foot care an easy, comfortable part of any daily diabetes routine.
SensiFoot offers more than “regular” socks:
- Non-irritating, smooth toe seam
- Extra padding in the foot, heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking acrylic multi-fiber yarns
- Antibacterial, antifungal finish
- Non-constricting mild compression
- Available in Knee, Knee-High, Crew, and Mini-Crew Lengths
- Available in White, Black, Navy and Brown Colors
- Available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large Sizes