Why Gradient Sequential Devices
Gradient sequential compression provids a fluent massage that mimics manual lymphatic drainage. Lympha Press garments incorporate a unique design consisting of 10 – 24 overlapping chambers that provide smooth and effective therapy without gaps or backflow.
- Primary lymphedema
- Secondary Lymphedema
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Dysfunction of the muscle pump
Sequential pneumatic compression therapy systems are not recommended in the presence of any of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism
- During the inflammatory phlebitis process
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Decompensated cardiac failure/congestive heart failure
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
Due to the movement of fluids in the body when using this system, be careful with patients having heart disease.
The abdominal area should not be treated during pregnancy. If a garment that includes an abdominal section is to be used during pregnancy, the air cells over the abdomen must be disconnected prior to use.
Watch an Interactive Demo
We are pleased to offer this superior line of orthopedic, sports medicine, and arthritis products to compliment our line of compression products.
Call one of our representatives at a location near you for more information.