Short stretch compression bandage
- Bandage made of 100% cotton
- Provides high working pressure and lower resting pressure
- Ideal in home healthcare situations
- Washable and reusable
- Available in 4cm x 5m, 6cm x 5m, 8cm x 5m, 10cm x 5m, 12cm x 5m, 10cm x 10m and 12cm x 10m sizes
Non-Woven Padding Bandage
- Can be used underneath Compilan to help protect sensitive skin or to provide padding around bony or irregular shapes
- Provides comfort and protection
- Helps ensures even distribution of pressure
- Air permeable, non-absorbent
- Available in 10 cm x 5m and 15 cm x 5m
Short stretch bandage
The Rosidal K short-stretch bandage offers powerful compression but is also a short stretch ‘textile-elastic’ bandage. It is used to provide powerful compression of the limbs in phlebology. This bandage is also used to treat acute and chronic lymphoedema and to provide support and pressure relief in traumatology and sports medicine.
Available in the following sizes:
- 4cm x 5m
- 6cm x 5m
- 8cm x 5m
- 10cm x 5m 12cm x 5m
- 10cm x 10m
- 12cm x 10m
Foam rubber bandage
The foam rubber bandage Rosidal soft is ideally suited for this purpose. It evenly distributes the compressive pressure of the Rosidal K short stretch bandage over the limb and ensures correct compression therapy by preventing constriction. Because the open pores of the Rosidal soft foam rubber bandage interlock, the bandage is prevented from slipping.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 10 cm x .3 cm x 2.5 m
- 10 cm x .4 cm x 2.5 m
Lightweight absorbent stockinette
- Can be used underneath Comprilan to help provide a smooth layer
- Breathable fabric
- Available in 4 sizes: 6 cm x 20 m, 8 cm x 20 m, 10 cm x 20 m and 12 cm x 20 m
Elastomull® offers a precision fit, even in areas where there is constant movement such as the elbow or knee. Superior performance and stretchability in controlling bleeding or edema. It consists of rayon and polyester that is virtually lint-free, reducing risk of particle contamination.
- Provides light compression
- Ideal for fingers and toes
- Available in sterile or non-sterile
- Soft comfortable bandage
- Available in 5 sizes: 1 in x 4.1 yds, 2 in x 4.1 yds, 3 in x 4.1 yds, 4 in x 4.1 yds and 6 in x 4.1 yds
Cellona Cream is a protective cream for skin in need of extra care which is also suitable for use by healthcare professionals both in and outside hospital. It soothes skin which is stressed by ongoing contact with aqueous solutions such as surfactants and alkaline solutions. The cream also offers protection when handling plaster of Paris or water-insoluble substances such as oils and paints.
Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a lotion specifically formulated to repair and protect.
This unique, emollient-rich formula uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even severely dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking skin that’s moisturized all day long.
- Dermatologist recommended
- Seals in moisture to heal & protect very dry, sensitive skin
- Relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, or drying medications
- Free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores
Elastic Light Support Bandage
An elastic, multi-purpose bandage that is ideal for light support, compression, fixation of splints and dressing retention. This bandage is washable and reusable and hight absorbent to secretions and perspiration.
- Suitable for compression bandaging for moderate to severe lympedema
- Other common applications include splint wrapping and support bandaging for dislocation
- Available in 2 sizes 15 cm x 5 m and 20 cm x 5 m
High adhesive tape for application of short stretch bandaging.
Available in: 1 1/2 in x 15 yds.
Elastic conforming bandage
Comfortable and very elastic textured surface for all types of retention bandages: Mollelast can be applied without bunching and retains dressings reliably without constriction, especially on tapered parts of the body and joints. Elastic retention bandages are used primarily for the retention of wound dressings and bandages. This product can also be used as for mild compression, primarily for finger and toe bandages in lymphology. Because of the special knitting technique, this bandage has lateral stability, is air-permeable, lies loosely in the hand and is comfortable against the skin.
Available in 3 sizes:
- 4 cm x 4 m
- 6 cm x 4 m
- 8 cm x 4 m
Seamless protection with multi-functional tubular bandage
Lightweight absorbent stockinette. Broad thigh and children’s trunk bandage. Particularly useful for very sensitive patients or when frequent changing of bandages is necessary. Its pronounced elasticity and seamless construction ensure a comfortable fit, which is maintained even with constant motion with no bunching, regardless of the part of the body the tubular bandage is protecting.
Available in 5 sizes:
- 6.5 cm x 20 m
- 7 cm x 20 m
- 8.5 cm x 20 m
- 15.5 cm x 10 m
- 21 cm x 10 m