Comfy Sleeve is designed to meet the needs of patients with upper extremity lymphedema, treating the entire arm, shoulder, axilla, and one side of the back, chest and abdomen. Its sequential compressive massage action activates the lymphatics to absorb fluids and proteins as it coaxes fluids around blockages, into healthy areas for uptake.
- Unique design makes it easy to wear and remove, NO MODULAR PARTS!
- Treats arm, shoulder, back, chest and abdomen
- Targeted therapy for axilla drainage
- Calibrated gradient compression – fully adjustable to meet special needs
- Coated nonstretch fabric inflates to fit individual contours and is easy to keep clean.
Lympha Jacket II™
The Lympha Jacket is used to treat arm lymphedema and truncal edema, including edema of the abdomen, chest wall, shoulder and back. The vest portion treats the entire torso bilaterally on the principles of manual lymph drainage, with 12 overlapping chambers, which compress and release in sequence to stimulate maximum lymphatic uptake. Our zip-on sleeves make this garment easy to wear. Use with one arm sleeve for unilateral therapy, or with two arm sleeves for simultaneous bilateral treatment of both arms.
- Complete bilateral torso therapy
- Unilateral or bilateral arm treatment
- Calibrated gradient sequential compression
- Overlapping chambers prevent reflux, promote directional flow
- Easy to put on and take off, just like a regular jacket
- Easy to clean, for good hygiene and skin care
- Non-stretch fabric, for correct compression every time