MedaFit™ by Sigvaris
MedaFit garments are designed for daytime or nighttime use by individuals with lymphedema, post-surgical swelling, chronic venous insufficiency, phlebitis, and other types of edema. The MedaFit Arm includes a MedaHand hand piece, a UniStrap, and two cotton interfaces.
MedaFit garments feature:
- Highly adjustable form for easy fit
- Lightweight trim design
- D-ring straps for 30-40 mmHg gradient compression
- Non-elastic for low resting/high working pressure
- Removable foam liner (which is easy to wash and dry)
- Durable medical grade fabric
- Exceptionally durable and can be machine washed and dried
- Removable glove increases patient compliance
- Non-elastic for high working/low resting pressure
- Highly adjustable for easy fit
MedAssist ArmAssist® by Sigvaris
MedAssist ArmAssist® Compression Sleeves are the ideal way to maintain limb reductions achieved through MLD and CDP techniques. They are quick and easy to apply and adjust, particularly when compared to time-consuming self-bandaging. The ArmAssist’s elastomeric liner keeps the wearer’s arm comfortable during extended wear.
The MedAssist ArmAssist® contains a zipper in the forearm for easy donning and doffing and includes a hand piece with palm foam and dorsal foam, a UniStrap, and a cotton interface.
Circaid juxtafit® by Mediven U.S.A.
The Circaid juxatfit®, the perfect alternative to elastic sleeves, provides inelastic adjustable gradient compression. The comfortable design gives arm coverage from the wrist to underarm. It can be worn for day and night, allowing the patient to manage their lymphedema while maintaining an independent lifestyle. The garment can be made to fit almost any arm shape and is covered by a six month limited warranty.
- Cool, light-weight, Breathe-O-Prene®material
- Patented Juxta-Lock™ Band System for easy application
- Anti-odor SILVERtec™ lining
- Controlled bandwidth gradient compression
- Limited linear stretch material hugs limb
- Machine washable
- Six month warranty